LinkedIn has been around for nearly 10 years now, and has more than 200 million users in over 200 countries. It’s been 10 years, yet there are still many professionals who have yet to create their presence on this social network. Surprisingly, LinkedIn is not only meant as a social medium, but can also be beneficial for businesses. If your company is starting to grow an online presence, you may want to be aware of the following tips when using a company page on LinkedIn for business:
- The first thing your visitor views is a banner image for your company. Take full advantage of this image, and outline what it is that your company does best. Provide a brief overview or a few bullet points to intrigue the visitor.
- Consistency is key to providing “Recent Updates” for your company page. Keep up with market news, trends and even keep your visitors informed about company news. Promote your latest developments with your followers and visitors.
- Just by having a company page doesn’t make LinkedIn for business successful at all. You need to promote your company page as much as possible. Be sure to add the LinkedIn button on your website for visitors to follow your company, and even consider adding it to your email signature.
- If your co-workers are not on LinkedIn yet, you should definitely encourage them. Aside from connecting with your existing network, make sure all your employees are following the company page, and sharing posts with their own network to broaden your Company Page reach.
- Make sure your Company Page is complete. There should be an overview of the company present on the page, and include the products/services your business offers. In addition to adding valuable information, it would also be beneficial to include relevant keywords to make search easier for those looking for your services .
LinkedIn for business is a great approach to bring in new leads based on the information you provide. By keeping consistent and up to date with your Company Page, your business will grow and expand to networks you never thought you would be able to reach. As a last tip, make sure you let your visitors know who to contact if they want to learn more information!
To learn more about what strategies you should take when approaching LinkedIn marketing for your business, contact us today online or feel free to give us a call at (925) 566-6969.
Image By – tychay